Loader
logo

Question for Produno - 4.0 bug fixes

Started by thenorthremembers, December 07, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Am I right in assuming the major sea travel bugs have not been fixed fully in 4.0?

Just wondering as they dont seem to have been updated in the changelog since before the reports that they are still causing issues in the 4.0 test build (Westerlands lords around pyke/lords getting stuck behind oldtown etc) and I cant see the point starting another playthrough as much as I enjoy the mod while it has such game breaking bugs.

Thanks for the hard work.

They can get stuck in what seems to be very rare occasions now. I have already spent alot of time trying to get it perfect but to get any further it needs more people to play, document and report. It's certainly much much better than the previous release.

Also if things have been updated and continually tweaked then most of the time i wont update the changelog with those changes as it just clutters up the list. There are plenty of other tweaks and changes that have been made that didn't bother putting on the changelog too.

Thanks good to know, I didnt want to go to a massive effort with a new playthrough to restart if I get a bad bug or a hotfix is release in a few days haha so I will keep it to a testing based playthrough for now lol.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview