Loader
logo

Level to call a horse is not shown

Started by tos1, February 08, 2024, 02:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 08, 2024, 02:04:31 PM Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 09:56:16 PM by tos1
In the [Q]-[Game Concepts] (info_pages), there is a description about H key to call player's horse but it cannot work till the player character's riding skill reaches a specific value (it seems to be 4).

I think the skill value should be shown to both the Riding skill description and the Game Concept window. In case that the player doesn't need higher riding skill than 3, she/he would consider H key doesn't work at all despite the description in the Game Concepts.

----
skl_riding_desc
Enables you to ride horses of higher difficulty levels and increases your riding speed and manuever. (Personal skill)
---- (I recommend something like)
Enables you to ride horses of higher difficulty levels and increases your riding speed and manuever. You can call your horse in battle if this value is 4 or higher. (Personal skill)
----

----
ip_awoiaf_formations_text
Advanced Formations: active with ... ,^Key H - Use to call your horse in battle,^key F6 ...
---- (I recommend something like)
Advanced Formations: active with ... ,^Key H - Use to call your horse in battle if Riding is 4 or higher,^key F6 ...
----

- How to reproduce it/when/why it happens:
[Q]-[Game Concepts]-[Battle Keys and Orders], and read the description for H key.
[C]-[Skills and Attributes] on the world map or [C] in the town etc., hover over "Riding", and read the description.

- Game version (and steam or downloaded):
AWoIaF v9.1 (at least since v7.11). Warband v1.174 downloaded

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview