Loader
logo

Peasants say "speak with our guildmaster" in some villages

Started by tos1, March 21, 2023, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
When I visited villages and asked to peasants about the village, they said "you can speak with our guildmaster" instead of "our village elder" in some specific village. The same title (either guildmaster or village elder) is used within a village. In other words, if one villager uses "village elder", all other villagers use "village elder". If one uses "guildmaster" then all uses "guildmaster" in a village.

At first glance, you may not think it's a big problem, but some players may misunderstand and go to town.

Related line:
----
qstr_{reg20?We_mostly_pro
{reg20?We mostly produce {s5} here:We don't produce much here these days}. If you would like to learn more, you can speak with our {reg4?guildmaster:village elder}. He is nearby, right over there.
----

I checked only 8 villages.
- "guildmaster": Sow's Horn, Lowbrow, Fool's Folly, Salt Sore, Harroway, March of Dorne
- "village elder": Brindlewood, Trident

- How to reproduce it/when/why it happens:
Start a new game or use your saved game progressed, visit many villages, select "Go to the village centre.", talk to a peasant or a child, select "What can you tell me about this village?". At some villages, they say "you can speak with our guildmaster" in the last sentence.  Every village elder says "I am the elder of this village." at first meeting, so he is not a guildmaster.

- Game version (and steam or downloaded):
AWoIaF v8.2, Warband v1.174 downloaded

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview