Loader
logo

Npc bug (Cersei) and ladies when i try to marry.

Started by Kioyu, October 31, 2022, 12:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, i have a bug problem with Cersei and other ladies. When i finally reach a good relation with the lannisters Cersei appears and i finally can marry her. But when the celebration comes Cersei was bugged and she only said "the guard winks an eye is time to part" or "The magnificent, you are accepted (6)" without options to talk.

I tried to load another save, marry with other lady, but is always the same. They becomes bugged and i cannot marry they.

My character is a Valyrian male and Rlhorr religion (if that helps) i didnt use cheats or edit character.

November 03, 2022, 08:53:30 AM #1 Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 08:58:57 AM by tos1
I'm not the developer nor the tester for AWoIaF.

I searched for "accepted_(" and "are_accepted" from the original *.txt files in English, but cannot find them. Also searched for "magnificent" and "Magnificent" but I found only "...Isn't_it_magnificent?!..." and "..._for_our_magnificent_ruler_of...".
(I also searched for and checked "wink" in some languages (Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French) from the *.csv under the "languages" folder)

So it seems that you are using a translated version, and I think it's an error of the translation (unless you wrote about another MOD than AWoIaF). I recommend you search for the words (like "magnificent" in your language) from your *.csv files under the "languages" folder or I recommend you try to play the saved point in English mode and check if the same problem occurs.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview