Loader
logo

"Competitions" only in the city "Other activities" menu

Started by tos1, October 02, 2022, 03:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Though there is no competition in the city menu, sometimes there is a choice of  "Join the competitions" (the "c" might be capital letter) when I selected "Other activities" from it. Selecting it starts a tournament actually.

- How to reproduce it/when/why it happens:
[city's menu]-[Other activities]
Indeterminate. I saw twice or 3 times within 5 hours play. Perhaps it does not depend on cities.

- Game version (and steam or downloaded):
AWoIaF v8.1, Warband v1.167 downloaded

(Edited to add lines below on Oct 24 2022 UTC)
That was reproduced at Vaith today. but my last choice is not "Other activities" but "Visit the Inn" (or maybe "Stroll through town" or "Visit the training grounds").

The attached image is the menu appeared.

I re-loaded the last save-point near Sunspear and visit Vaith but that is not reproduced  (I tried 5 or 6 times).
The actual sequence is; Visit Vaith, "Trade with locals", "Trade with the horse merchant.", Esc key to return to the market menu, "Head back." to return to the city menu, and perhaps I selected one of "Stroll", "Inn" or "training ground" (It's a faint memory)

If i am understanding you correctly. I think this menu option had to be moved to the 'other activities' sub menu due to the scenic menus i added.

Unless of course it also shows up on the main menu too? It's been a very long time since i touched the code for this part.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview