Loader
logo

[v 4.3.1] Afterbattle prison etc. bug

Started by mastah, May 11, 2019, 08:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 11, 2019, 08:38:12 PM Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 08:40:48 PM by mastah
There seems to be a bug that occurs after battles where it is only possible to take one of each troop types after battles and only possible to recruit one each per troop type from the enemies prisoners.

What I have noticed so far is that it seems to be caused by the companions somehow. First I noticed it when I recruited Shagga, read that some had similar problems and thought it had to do with companions so tried to remove him and when I removed him the bug stopped.
I've now recruited Val & Ser Creighton & Ser Beron Grey rejoined my company. Then the bug reappeared. Tried to remove Val & Ser Creighton but the bug remained, will try to remove all 3 and see. Possibly individual companions or perhaps caused by companion groups or perhaps something else and it just seems like it is associated with the companions.

Other small issues encountered that could use a fix but not as important:
Hagen complementing Val when Val is not in the party. (Probably that in the code it is someone else that she likes but the text says Val)
Dacey Mormont speaking of joining Robb Stark if one encounters her after he is dead - Not important, but if you have time it could be a nice touch to change this somehow.

//
Martin

Please see the thread right next to this one (29 replies and 498 views) which discusses this issue...it might be helpful to you.

Thanks!

May 11, 2019, 09:54:43 PM #2 Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 12:37:06 AM by Tages Grey
This link will take you to the forum the temp fix can be found in:

http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=37807.msg51219#msg51219

A fix for this bug is being worked on.