Loader
logo

House specific shields and armour in markets?

Started by jipped, February 17, 2019, 10:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry if its as simple as saying "loot/kill lords" but I think it would be nice to be able to buy Lannister armour, or house specific armour in the faction tabs.

For example, I understand these troops are unique to certain castles but what about roleplay purposes?

It would be nice to see a Jon Snow set from season 6 or 7 as well as a darker padded armour or something.

Also it is frustrating not getting to use some banners like lannister but we can use the Targaryen one.

I would use Morghs but I'm a noob and just now dabbling.

What you need to do is find the post about "items" and "cheatmenu".

Download the beta file they link to. Back up the old one and replace it.

Fire up the and cntrl and ~

Enter cheatmenu

Go to camp. Options, , more options and the CHEATMENU!  Its easy after the first time, The mod has custom menu so this on gets buried.

From the cheatmenu. Pick Items and then just start shopping. You can only buy one at time but can just keep repeating.

One you have finished. cntrl~ and enter nocheatmenu. Then save and exit.

Rename the menufile because youll use it again and replace with the backup. This is a BETA and causes minor issues, Nothing that will ruin your game just displayed text is off. This isnt complicated to do, just a lot of little steps

most of the armor though is heavy so you'll need a ton of strength and stamina to wear it. Its also like 60 resist so its unbalanced IMO for player and companions to have them.

Thanks for the reply, I will try it tomorrow and give it my best shot.  By backing up the file, do you mean just copy and paste it with a different name?  I think I understand all the other steps.

Quote from: jipped on February 18, 2019, 06:00:04 AM
Thanks for the reply, I will try it tomorrow and give it my best shot.  By backing up the file, do you mean just copy and paste it with a different name?  I think I understand all the other steps.

yes, you can just let windows name it copy....

it sounds more complicated than it is. just lots of little steps

Quote from: Lucerys on February 18, 2019, 04:11:54 PM
Quote from: jipped on February 18, 2019, 06:00:04 AM

yes, you can just let windows name it copy....

it sounds more complicated than it is. just lots of little steps

Thank you I figured it out.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview