Loader
logo

Factions Relations Differ Between the Two Faction Menus

Started by Taythom, May 27, 2019, 09:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've had two playthroughs on this mod both exceeding 200 in-game days, basically my relations with various factions have changed over the course of time in both. However, in both, when I bring up the various faction relations menus they both state different relations with the kingdoms.

The Faction Relations report (found in Reports -> Factions Relations reports) shows 0 relation with both The Westerlands and Free Folk, however the Character Menu Relations (found in Character -> Relations -> Factions) States I have a -11 with The Westerlands and -5 with Free Folk.

I'm wondering which one is correct as I'm not sure if this bug is causing those two factions to hate me for no reason? The Starks have lost their power in the North and the Westerlands have made peace with them, wouldn't that mean I'd be at peace too since I supported the Starks at King's Landing as Lannister men tried to murder me?

Character menu is the right one. I didn't even check the other one and I have more than 500 hours in this mode

I take it the the one found in reports then is only useful to show the relations other factions have with each other?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview