Loader
logo

Daenerys's Vassals Disappeared after Defeated (And more!)

Started by Edgarth Boulder, January 16, 2019, 08:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My game start normally, after 1000 days i got to trigger Daenerys Invasion and join them, i'm too focused on my effort to Conquering the Crownlands for The Targaryens and finally, i got to hold King's Landing while being a vassal of Daenerys

Then i just realized the only vassals left are Greyworm, Khal Addrivo, and Me... The others are defeated by bigger Westerlands Lord but never come back, Everyone would say they don't know where they are...i've search every Westerlands lords and castles and they're not there...but Daenerys still giving these missing lords of Targaryens fiefs even though they are not exist anymore!

Alright it's not game breaking, but i just realized After i got King's Landing, The Targaryens AI are broken... first, the Marshal (It's always Greyworm at this point, cause the other potential lords are missing) call me for a campaign, and then cancelled it just after 3-4 days on game map.

So, this time i think my job in the Crownlands are done, King's Landing are safe, Iron Throne already mine, and The Westerlands are being attacked again and again by The Reach, So i go Beyond The Wall... I just realized The Wights and The Night King are gone, even though no ones defeat them

Now this is just... i don't know, breaking the immersion? I'm playing Static Wars anyway...

The Defeated Faction Lords are still on the Map, but they are wandering on the edge of the maps

Anyone have some solution for this? Or i just need to keep playing... i've got so far into this save right now

same thing happening with me...

And I tested both targeryan invaders, King Aegon and Queen Daenerys, they just disapear after they are defeated for the first time.

Also, some lords from other factions are disappearing after being released from prison.  :'(

I believe this issue wasn't there in 3.0 ! Coz I triggered invasion and everything went normal. No disappearing

sounds like a really nasty bug. are you guys sure those lords are disappearing after being released? sometimes it takes a while for them to appear again.

Quote from: thenextking on January 16, 2019, 08:36:09 PM
same thing happening with me...

And I tested both targeryan invaders, King Aegon and Queen Daenerys, they just disapear after they are defeated for the first time.

Also, some lords from other factions are disappearing after being released from prison.  :'(

Right, after released they just disappear  :-[

Quote from: Arya on January 17, 2019, 11:02:14 AM
I believe this issue wasn't there in 3.0 ! Coz I triggered invasion and everything went normal. No disappearing

FYI, I'm playing 4.1
Should i revert to 3.0?'  :-\

Quote from: Indo95 on January 17, 2019, 03:36:00 PM

sounds like a really nasty bug. are you guys sure those lords are disappearing after being released? sometimes it takes a while for them to appear again.

I'm pretty sure, cause it's already 300 days after they released and they never come back  :(

Quote from: Arya on January 17, 2019, 11:02:14 AM

FYI, I'm playing 4.1
Should i revert to 3.0?'  :-\
[/quote]
I dunno, I also forgot why I left 3.0. Perhaps I left playing and when I checked internet before playing again, 4.1 was out.

Same happened to me. 3 of the Khals are missing. Hundreds of days later, asking someone in the faction where they are: I dunno...

Another element to this problem is that all conquered towns and castles seem to go to everyone in House Targaryen except the khals (Addrivo is the exception). So the other khals often have less troops and get defeated pretty easily when leaving Dragonstone.

I think this was due to a bug introduced in the last update. Should be fixed in the current test build which is scheduled for release soon.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview