Loader
logo

Celraenos (Norvos) Siege Bug

Started by thenextking, January 16, 2019, 08:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
When you try to take Celraenos most of your troops will stuck before they reach the gate. Only a few of you soldiers will enter the castle, while most of them will be killed by bearded bishops. Luckly, Norvoshi are weak, but there are other factions holding castles with the same design of Celraenos, and their troops are much more powerful.

I just tested this. Sure enough about 90% of soldiers just stopped in one spot outside the castle. They seem to face away from the castle when idle.

Another issue was that ones that I could get to go into the castle ignored the big mass of soldiers just inside, walked across  the grounds to the stairs for the wall and attacked the bishops. They got aggro outside and weren't letting go. Only once the Bishops were gone did they go for the others.

While that was going on the  Norvosi troops near the gate just stood ground so we could just go to the wall and slaughter those with ease.  When the wall was cleared the courtyard troops were also easy. Since they were fiercely standing ground, my men were only ever fighting about 5 at a time. If I had more than one guy fighting them at a time they would be easy pickings. With patience, pretty sure my troops would have taken them

Entry Points 70 and 71 are up in the sky. I dont know if that is related to this issue or not.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview