Loader
logo

Can't recruit men

Started by nixterboss, June 10, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 12, 2018, 06:52:06 PM #15 Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 06:55:12 PM by nixterboss
Of course i started a new game in 3.6 i didn.t had a previous version i just started playing again this mod and like i said from day 10+ the option to recruit people or to bribe the elder does not exists anymore...

And i waited long enough i think a fat 40 50 in-game days...not working im telling you

Quote from: Maester Rawl on June 11, 2018, 10:35:42 PM
Quote from: King J on June 11, 2018, 06:45:29 PM
Quote from: nixterboss on June 10, 2018, 07:07:36 PM
Quote from: Maester Rawl on June 10, 2018, 06:30:08 PM
I would save your game and redownload the mod from Moddb to make sure you don't have a corruption somewhere. I've never had this bug but it seems you and other are getting it. Let me know if a reinstall helps.

I did what you said and still not working...still no recruit tab...when i press force recruitment i receive this message on every village i went...never happened this to me in other mods...i don't know what to say about this

[spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/0I6tX7V.jpg[/spoiler]

Question might sound stupid, but did you start a new game with 3.6? And how long did you wait before trying again? That is the message you usually get when another lord or your recruiter has been there before you.

The village elder bribe option has been removed I think.

You can still bribe the Elder.

https://i.imgur.com/byopXlY.jpg

Oh, that one. I was thinking of the option to give him 1000 coins to increase your relation.

Stupid question,but maybe your army capacity is full?

June 12, 2018, 08:25:26 PM #18 Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:31:20 PM by nixterboss
No man it's not full stop asking those dumb questions...i'm not a noob i had played this game before , trust me i made sure that i checked all the things before posting this

But maybe this is the problem that the game thinks that i have a full army and thats why i dont see the option

Quote from: nixterboss on June 12, 2018, 08:25:26 PM
No man it's not full stop asking those dumb questions...i'm not a noob i had played this game before , trust me i made sure that i checked all the things before posting this

But maybe this is the problem that the game thinks that i have a full army and thats why i dont see the option

Insulting the people trying to help you won't get you any closer to a solution I guess. To avoid dumb questions in future you could just write all necessary information in your opening post.

Just close this topic i don't even care about this mod anymore

What charisma do you have? Whats your religion and the religion of the village? Have you tried recruiting from a village with the same religion as yours?

The recruit system is really problematic now  :'(

It doesn't matter if you have positive or negative relations with the villages you own. The option to recruit peasants disapear once you own a village. You can only recruit from other faction.  :'(

Is there any possibility of a hotfix? For now, i will stop my campaing. I can't take Winterfell from the Boltons before thw white walker invasion if I'm not able to recriut from my villages.  :-\

By the way produno, great work with the muttiny at Craster keep and with the red wedding.  :D

Quote from: thenextking on June 16, 2018, 06:00:59 PM
The recruit system is really problematic now  :'(

It doesn't matter if you have positive or negative relations with the villages you own. The option to recruit peasants disapear once you own a village. You can only recruit from other faction.  :'(

Is there any possibility of a hotfix? For now, i will stop my campaing. I can't take Winterfell from the Boltons before thw white walker invasion if I'm not able to recriut from my villages.  :-\

By the way produno, great work with the muttiny at Craster keep and with the red wedding.  :D

I have no such problems, but sometimes I just need to talk with the Elder and bribe him when I'm recruiting for the first time after getting the village.
Valar issi Targaryen.

Same issue. After 10+ days can't recruit anyone from villages. All the villages only give the option to force recruitment. And before you ask all the things you asked the other guy, I tried everything. It's really annoying, since I can't really play the mod because I can't recruit troops without cheating now. :(

I need more information. I have done some test and waited upto 200 ingame days and can still recruit. So its not something obvious. I was thinking its to do with the religion code but im not so sure.

Well my party isn't full, my leadership was 3 in one game, 4 in the other etc. I tried multiple campaigns. I tried all religions. Old gods I tried to recruit Northerners, etc. Didn't work after a certain amount of days. I didn't have any wounds bringing my leadership down. My renown was high enough to recruit. I don't think your reputation is supposed to influence it, but I tried multiple campaigns. On one I had low rep, on the other high. Same thing happened, can't recruit villagers. That's all I can think of, if you have more ideas please tell because I am really desperate to fix the problem if I can :)

Quote from: Produno on June 24, 2018, 02:12:34 AM
I need more information. I have done some test and waited upto 200 ingame days and can still recruit. So its not something obvious. I was thinking its to do with the religion code but im not so sure.

I don't known nothing about coding, but the religion code was no problem in the previous version (3.0).

One big difference between 3.0 and 3.6 is how much people you can recruit from villages and taverns. I remember that in previous versions you were able recruit a lot of people from villages and just a little in taverns. In 3.6 we have the opposite: even with high renown and 4 points of persuasion, you can only recruit 4 or 5 peasants, at most, while in taverns you can hire 9, 10 soldiers.

PS:The problem with recruiting happens only if you own the village

Quote from: thenextking on June 24, 2018, 05:39:22 PM
Quote from: Produno on June 24, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

I don't known nothing about coding, but the religion code was no problem in the previous version (3.0).

One big difference between 3.0 and 3.6 is how much people you can recruit from villages and taverns. I remember that in previous versions you were able recruit a lot of people from villages and just a little in taverns. In 3.6 we have the opposite: even with high renown and 4 points of persuasion, you can only recruit 4 or 5 peasants, at most, while in taverns you can hire 9, 10 soldiers.

That's not quite true... I've recruited a lot more at once, even in 3.6... But I also have no problem with recruiting from my villages, so I quess not everybody have the same problem.

PS:The problem with recruiting happens only if you own the village
Valar issi Targaryen.

June 30, 2018, 02:11:27 PM #29 Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:16:21 PM by nixterboss
Perfect!

Now i've encounter another bug,lord commander jon snow is fucking bald! WTF!

Or he didn't like his haircut?

btw i reinstalled my windows reformat and everything started another game this time realistic save and i still have the same bug!!!

[spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/j6145qe.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VLfUNT0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3f0uFJ5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zBuMe0C.jpg[/spoiler]

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview