Loader
logo

faction trader

Started by thenorthremembers, September 27, 2017, 08:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I picked the vale as my starting culture and I could use the faction trader at gulltown and sisterton however now I've started my own kingdom in the vale and have gulltown I can't use it? I have 94 relation with my own faction and okay relations with the town?

Quote from: thenorthremembers on September 27, 2017, 08:33:18 PM
So I picked the vale as my starting culture and I could use the faction trader at gulltown and sisterton however now I've started my own kingdom in the vale and have gulltown I can't use it? I have 94 relation with my own faction and okay relations with the town?

Hmm, I guess this is because you now own it and not the Vale.

Hey there, i've also noticed this. I've taken over Kayce, Lannisport, Kings Landing, Lys, Qohor, Pyke, Lorath, Thenn & Free Folk Camp. The only one that works is the Kingsguard & Gold Cloak faction armour in King's Landing (as I am now king of westeros, bla bla bla.) So I believe that the only way to get the faction armour is as a vassal, not as a leader of it. Tested on two playthroughs.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Its possibly something I can look at in the future, but its low priority at the moment.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview