Loader
logo

A couple of things in 2.0

Started by thenorthremembers, September 30, 2017, 08:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've noticed before that faction notes such as provokations etc don't disappear, even after the amount of days left has long past it just stays the same

Sometimes vassals feasts get stuck where the feast never ends , this can be a problem if you're waiting for another vasall to throw a feast in order for you to marry his daughter.

Factions just won't die! The freefolk and the westerlands have both been wiped out however the vassals won't go over to another faction it usually just takes a long time for the larger factions such as the westerlands but for me anyway its just not happening not a single freefolk vassal has defected and they usually all join the watch pretty quickly.

I've also noticed that the factions never seem to get wiped out. It's kind of annoying that they just sit there until I can send them ALL to the wall xD
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview