Loader
logo

[2.2] Dialogue with Dagmer causes relationship with Reach deteriorate

Started by Moose, October 14, 2017, 08:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Accidentally found this, while was checking this quest for other thread here.

This happened while I was using a save, where I cheated a lot, had cheatmenu on most of the time etc. I originally used this save for scene testing. Reach owns Arbour in this save. My char had 24 strength.

I took a quest from Rory and went to Dagmer right away, without leaving the tavern. When he offered me to fight him, I saw new option "Intimidate with strength", so I clicked that.

Right away, without leaving the tavern, I spoke with him again. He started talking like if we were old friends. But I chose option "I am going to test out my skills on you" (or something similar, lower option). And every time I clicked it, I got -3 to relationship with Reach. I'm pretty sure that was not supposed to happen, as it was enough for Reach to declare war on me.

Can anyone else confirm this on normal savegames?

I just replicated this, the only way I got replication is if I did not exit the Tavern after turning in the quest to Rory.  In previous versions this gave you negative faction for the Iron Islands.This is kind of like the bug where you go down relationship every time you talk to Beric of the Brotherhood if you did not bring back the book...