Loader
logo

[2.1]city battle AI bug

Started by hanc, September 28, 2017, 09:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
AI teammates would keep running towards god-knows-where in city battles. Enemies act normally.

September 28, 2017, 09:02:34 AM #1 Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 11:08:35 AM by H3YimDR3W
Hey there...

Are you using pre-battle orders? If so, i've also noticed an issue with the pre-battle orders when I set them to "charge" they charge into nothing....
If you are using them, assign them to "hold" on the pre-battle screen then use the ingame orders (f1 & f3) to do a charge.

If you aren't using ingame orders, try using them! f1 & f2 = Follow me and then f1 & f3 to do the charge.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 28, 2017, 09:02:34 AM
Hey there...

Are you using pre-battle orders? If so, i've also noticed an issue with the pre-battle orders when I set them to "charge" they charge into nothing....
If you are using them, assign them to "hold" on the pre-battle screen then use the ingame orders (f1 & f3) to do a charge.

If you aren't using ingame orders, try using them! f1 & f2 = Follow me and then f1 & f3 to do the charge.

They are not following my orders! Instead, ai teammates would keep running back, sometimes towards a specific direction, sometimes just running around. Anything but engaging enemies.

Right, this is very strange then, everytime I issue an order it's followed.... Maybe try re-installing your mod.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 28, 2017, 06:09:53 PM
Right, this is very strange then, everytime I issue an order it's followed.... Maybe try re-installing your mod.
Already tried that. Didn't work.

It's really annoying. When I try to rescue some lord, I would have to deal all the guards on my own.

I don't have this issue, nor have I heard others with it... May be one for developer to look at.

Maybe it's AI mesh's fault? Which city was it?

Do they get stuck around the walls?

Quote from: Moose on September 29, 2017, 04:11:10 PM
Maybe it's AI mesh's fault? Which city was it?

Do they get stuck around the walls?

Every city. And they do get stuck around the walls. Besides, AIs wouldn't follow my orders to hold position in a square. Lords to be rescued would run, too, even after i told them to stay out of fight. When those AIs engage a enemy, they run backwards instead of towards that enemy.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview