Loader
logo

The Twins Bug / Pentos Bug

Started by Efarys, May 29, 2017, 04:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 29, 2017, 04:07:26 PM Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 04:10:40 PM by Efarys
1. The Twins Bug
So the first bug is all about the Frey's main castle. The Twins. Whenever you go there and walk for a while right to the main hall where every npc stands some magic force pulls you right into the wall :D I have no idea what causes that bug but it's annoying because the only way to get there without stucking in the wall is by jumping in the right moment. But by doing so you lose a lot of hp so if you're on low level character you might die easily.

2. Pentos Bug
After helping Vallar Blackfyre reclaiming his lost throne his vassals change names to "What will be the name of your house?". From what I remember I didn't have a bug like that in 1.0 version. But this time when helping him to get the throne I decided to do that more peaceful way. I was doing all I could to convince enemy lords to join. I didn't fight with any of them I convinced them all to my side first. After that I went to defeat the Prince. So convincing the lords to join you might be the reason why it's getting bugged. Also I have no idea if it was intended but when doing the quest about rebuilding old Valyrian castle it's in a different position. It appears on the island far from where it was intended to be. But I guess it was intended.
http://imgur.com/a/pgKwp

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview