Loader
logo

No Feasts?

Started by caribou, February 27, 2017, 07:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi All

SO I just started playing this mod and wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. Its really great!

So not sure if this is a bug or if the mechanics are different for feasts in this mod, but anytime I get a message that someone is having a feast or tournament there doesn't seem to be a way to join the feast. I can fight in the tournament, but the option for "Go to the Great Hall" doesn't (Join the Feast) after it. Is this normal for this mod? Also it seems like lords come but then just hang outside the city instead of going to the hall.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

As far as I know about m&b mechanics, you don't have enough renown to join the feast, or you're attempting to do so in an enemy factions city. If you're sure that's not the case, then I suggest you post here some screenshots for Produno.

I have 500 renown and this has happened in all faction cities regardless of my affiliation. Usually if you win the tournament you go to the feast regardless of renown if I remember correctly. Even that hasn't allowed me into the feast.

I will try to get some screenshots to show next time there is a tournament.
Thanks

Here we go. As you can see the tournament can be joined, but there is no feast to attend. I can still go to the great Hall but it is empty.

This is a tournament without a feast. Tournaments do not require feasts to be held. The weird part of what you said before was about lords camping outside of the town with no apparent reason. Is this what happened in the case you just posted? If yes, please post more screenshots.

Quote from: ZeR0W1 on February 27, 2017, 10:44:19 PM
This is a tournament without a feast. Tournaments do not require feasts to be held. The weird part of what you said before was about lords camping outside of the town with no apparent reason. Is this what happened in the case you just posted? If yes, please post more screenshots.

Oh I've never seen that before. Is that unique to this mod?

I will try to get some screenshots of the lords milling around outside.

Quote from: caribou on February 27, 2017, 11:10:41 PM
Quote from: ZeR0W1 on February 27, 2017, 10:44:19 PM

Oh I've never seen that before. Is that unique to this mod?

I will try to get some screenshots of the lords milling around outside.

No, it is not unique. Maybe it occurs less in vanilla because there are fewer towns. About the camping lords: when you post the camping lords screenshot, it might help if you also post a screenshot of the menu in the town they're camping around.

Lords do also travel to towns to attend the tournament btw, so this is maybe why.

When they travel they get inside the town. Judging by what caribou said they were not going in, but standing near the town is all...