Loader
logo

Map location

Started by Arthur, February 10, 2017, 05:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello , this is my first time using this mod. Hell i just started playing mount and blade and i genuinely loving this mod.

So my problem is
> I haven't watch GOT series nor read book  so when quests are given in your mod they mention location etc .
but in your mod i cant see those locations at all also your mod has no function like " Show on map " in location section of NOTES.

just like the very first quest of farmstead , I cant find it on map so i had to google it then i got to find it location and it vanishes from map once i stray bit far from it and same with many other location in Winter-fall area.

So my question is , is this intentional or its a bug ? coz i cant able to do quest without knowing where the location is .

Please help me .

Arthur, you usually must follow the directions, if I remember correctly, it says north of winterfell (take in mind the map is upside down), so you must go down the path from winterfell to the Wall and will find it.
Reading the books or watching the series is not too important to play the game, but will make your game more enjoyable and the books and series are very good!

thanks for the reply .

so is this intentional or a bug ?

its fine coz i found farmstead but now i have to find grapes grove and there is no north or south direction where it should be in quest ?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview