Loader
logo

[ Full Version 1.2/Patch 1.3] Unable to turn in "Land of Always Winter" Quest

Started by Mango42, June 09, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This bug did not happen until the I had updated the mod to v 1.2, and has been persisting through multiple new games.

Mormont will give the quest to survey the Land Beyond the Wall. I do. I gather a small force, and travel North. I find the cave, I get the prisoners, I fight the small band of White Walkers, defeat them, but when I return to Mormont, there is no option to report back to him. Just the standard "I wish to challenge you to a friendly duel/ I wish to join the Watch/ etc.". Am not sure how or why this keeps happening.

It's fixed in version 1.3, update your game. Don't know if it will fix your current game though.

Still an issue in 1.3, new game.
Visited cave, defeated White Walkers. Even gave Mormont some Wight prisoners!
No option about the quest.

Not sure if it's glitched for me because I can't find the damn cave. Defeating the White Walkers didn't open any options with Lord Commander. I've literally explored everything north of the wall, where exactly is the cave?

The cave has nothing to do with the quest. Once the correct whitewalker party has been defeated then your quest log will update. If it has not yet updated then keep searching.

Yeah I found the cave and it's a wildling one, not sure why others mentioned it as if it was related to the quest. I don't think there's another white walker group though because I've walked everywhere for nearly 7 days, it's probably glitched, I took this quest almost 40 in-game days ago.

There is only one group of white walkers. i used cheats to confirm. Wonder if the white walker has to be killed by a valyrian blade. I just knocked it unconscious and recruited it into my army XD
And i sold some wights to the nights watch  8)