Loader
logo

Edited 07/26/17 @ 2:30pm NY time: Married lords have love interest and etc.

Started by Lillybou, July 26, 2017, 02:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Rechecked my game then corrected post:

The married lords in the mod also have love interests along with their wives.  Hence, they are, how do we put it..... dogs.  Why am I surprised?  Never saw that one before.  Under notes, characters and character, kingdom, lords.

Also, your husband (don't know about wives) also has love interests other than his wife.  Lovely.  This is the only mod that lists things this way - other love interest when they are married, so, maybe...a bug.  This is also in the character, kingdom, lords section and notes, characters. Under notes, characters - it does not show my husband having any family and it should show me and then son or daughter; it just shows his love interest is Elena Westerling.  But nothing about his family.  Sorry so and so.

Also, the peace treaty with The Westlands never expires.  Got a 20 day, I think, but said 40 then stayed 40 forever. Don' know about the others.  Could we have a corrupted install or game?

My husband has become interested in WB since his illness and says to keep up the good work.  We both love this mod.  One of the few I still play.  But he says I talk too much when he plays (and all other times).  What's a wife for, eh?

This is 1.3.

C'est la vie

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview