Loader
logo

Companions

Started by Elhior, June 03, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello

I think it might be a bug.
I have about 10 companions - and 100 days in game. Almost every my companion wishes to leave me.
I visited Rose (brothel) few times, winnig every battle, no farms pillaged, have high renown and reputations. What is going on? Are theese relations with companions set ok? It seems something work strange in mechanics, or there is something else that I do not understand. 

Maybe because they simply don't like each other?

Quote from: Elhior on June 03, 2017, 01:45:16 PM
Hello

I think it might be a bug.
I have about 10 companions - and 100 days in game. Almost every my companion wishes to leave me.
I visited Rose (brothel) few times, winnig every battle, no farms pillaged, have high renown and reputations. What is going on? Are theese relations with companions set ok? It seems something work strange in mechanics, or there is something else that I do not understand.

That's a game mechanic. Companions have people they like and hate. If they're in a party with one or two people they do not like, they began to get disgruntled and will leave. High CHA will help negate that. Here's a diagram. It's old and unfinished but will giv you an idea of how it works.
http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Companions