Loader
logo

1.2 Lands of Always Winter

Started by Maester Rawl, June 01, 2017, 08:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
•This quest can no longer be completed. The Walkers spawn but after defeating them, Lord Mormont doesn't have the conversation to finish the quest.

June 02, 2017, 04:23:27 PM #1 Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 07:43:51 PM by Lillybou
Just happened to me, also.  Couldn't even ask him about the task he gave.  Oh, well next patch he'll fix it.

I just made a small donation but it had no place to put that it was me.  13.33 pounds/10 US by PayPal.  Wish it could have been more and will do more later.  We should take pride in helping you and other mod creators.
C'est la vie

Tyvm, I shall add your donators tag.

The bug won't effect the invasion, it just seems to stop you handing the quest in.

Yes, I edited my question after reading your answer on Moddb.    I felt silly posting in two places.  Am glad it will not effect the invasion.  Thank you for replying so quickly.
C'est la vie

so i'm a bit confused here. i cant turn the quest in, but the white walkers still invade?

does it matter that dorn has taken kings landing from stannis and the westerlands are destroyed completely.

The white walker invasion runs completely separate to everything else. They will invade no matter what. Unless you have the option ticked in the options menu.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview