Loader
logo

White walker invasion

Started by Sharpie, July 18, 2017, 02:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I want the white walkers to invade soon to fit in with my story. I'm about 200 days in now and there hasn't been any whitewalker invasion. On my previous playthrough i did the lands of always winter quest but couldn't finish it after killing the party of wights west of Thenn. I've heard the quest is broken and you don't need to finish it for them to invade anyways.

Are there console commands i can use to force start the invasion? Anything like that? Do they just invade at a random point in time? I don't want to wait for however long that'll take, i'd really rather just use console commands or whatever else that will work to force-start the invasion when i'm ready for it.

Any help would be appreciated c:

I believe it's 700 days after you begin the game. And make sure you've ticked/unticked the option for it in mod options

700 days? :/

i have the "whitewalkers do not invade" option unticked in the options, that's what it should be, right?

After finding out the operations used do not work as expected it could be actually be +- 700 days. If however it is the steam version you have, then I had already changed the code, so it should be around 700 days for that version.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview