Loader
logo

Where is Direwolf and the Tattered Prince?

Started by Artorias, September 27, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Tattered Prince is found somewhere in Essos, probably close to the old valyrian colonies (Volantis, Volon Theris, and so on). The direwolf is a new one, so far I haven't managed to find out but I guess it has something to do with The North.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Tattered Prince is with the windblown, on the northern shore of Essos close to Timber Bay (at start of game) he drifts left and right along the coast and sometimes into the forested area.
The dire wolf is inside "Wolf Den" directly below Deepwood Motte within the forested area.

Let me know if this helps.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on September 27, 2017, 10:43:54 PM
Tattered Prince is with the windblown, on the northern shore of Essos close to Timber Bay (at start of game) he drifts left and right along the coast and sometimes into the forested area.
The dire wolf is inside "Wolf Den" directly below Deepwood Motte within the forested area.

I went to the wolf den and it was a bunch of wolves I had to kill with my army. What do I do after that?

Quote from: Artorias on September 28, 2017, 04:21:42 AM

I went to the wolf den and it was a bunch of wolves I had to kill with my army. What do I do after that?
You have to be of Northern descendant to acquire a dire wolf, and if you are, you would not need to fight.
None of us are free! We're all men of the Night's Watch.

Quote from: Radon on September 28, 2017, 05:40:29 AM
Quote from: Artorias on September 28, 2017, 04:21:42 AM

You have to be of Northern descendant to acquire a dire wolf, and if you are, you would not need to fight.

I created a character of northern descent, yet am required to fight the wolves

The newest version you still need to fight them. Makes it a bit more of a challenge and gives you something extra to work towards.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview