Loader
logo

RGL ERROR Messages

Started by Elite43, April 06, 2015, 01:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I keep getting RGL ERROR: Unable to open file: Modules/A World of Ice and Fire - Beta 7 Final/Resource/tree_meshes.brf and other texture issues like that. I copied all of the files that the mod asked for but it asked me for a mod my computer doesn't even have on it, "AWOlAF_beards.brf" I downloaded the hotfix and also redownloaded the main mod and it won't work for me still. Mount and Blade: Warband is updated to the most recent update, and patch. I have been working on this issue for about 3 hours now and nothing is working. Could someone explain to me what I need to do? This mod looks so cool and I would just like to enjoy it myself.

April 06, 2015, 08:54:11 AM #1 Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 08:58:05 AM by Produno
I did post a reply on moddb but will try and help you here.

Please make sure you are extracting the module zip file correctly into your warband modules folder. The files you mention are in the main mod download not the hotfix, so it seems to be this file your having issues with.

If youve downloaded the mod, please let me know the size so we can determine if its a corrupt download or if the files are not extracting correctly.

You should also sign upto the forums so i dont have to keep approving your posts.

I keep on getting the same thing, everytime I try to start the game it comes up with something like Unable to open file: CommonRes\wb_mp_objects_a.brf . I've tried to launch the game with and without the hotfix, and it still won't work. Also, if I try to search my computer there is no such file! Please help!

your commonres folder is a native folder so nothing to do with the mod. Make sure your running a legal upto date version.

Post mount and blade warband and mod version.
If it's steam version try to verify integrity.
Copy the module on a new folder on modules folder so it's a fresh one (remember, version 9.5)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview