Loader
logo

Question

Started by stasiulek1, October 01, 2017, 02:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello,

I have a question. Is the way to equip my own troops with my own weapons or armors ?

I'm at the stage of fighting with white walkers and I would like to equip my units with obsidian weapons, but i dont know how  :-\

So, is there a way?

Thank you in advance for your reply and best regards.

PS: Sorry for my english  :P

at least that i know u cant change ur troops gear... wich  is a shame....
Ser Jaime Knight

Quote from: stasiulek1 on October 01, 2017, 02:24:49 PM
Hello,

I have a question. Is the way to equip my own troops within my own weapons or armors ?

I'm at the stage of fighting with white walkers and I would like to equip my units with obsidian weapons, but i dont know how  :-\

So, is there a way?

Hi there, there's no way to change troop loadouts unfortunately, but you can trigger fire arrows. I'm just not sure what key it is....
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 01, 2017, 02:43:22 PM
Quote from: stasiulek1 on October 01, 2017, 02:24:49 PM
Hello,

I have a question. Is the way to equip my own troops within my own weapons or armors ?

So, is there a way?

Hi there, there's no way to change troop loadouts unfortunately, but you can trigger fire arrows. I'm just not sure what key it is....

U can???? Thats sick... would fit my character cuz targaryen troops.
Ser Jaime Knight

Really thanks for answers  :)

So, Is there any chance of winning with white walkers? I have 4 valyrian swords for me and my companions. It's not enough for army of nights king ( he has about 6000 wights, wights giants and white walkers )

Grab a TON of Lys Veteran Archers and stick them in a castle up north. Then work out what key it is to trigger fire arrows, you won't lose easily.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

I want to do this but... any idea how to change from normal arrows to firearrows ? I tried every key  :-\

Quote from: stasiulek1 on October 01, 2017, 05:32:51 PM
I want to do this but... any idea how to change from normal arrows to firearrows ? I tried every key  :-\

I believe it's either T or H, unless its now been made automatic...

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 01, 2017, 06:31:34 PM
Quote from: stasiulek1 on October 01, 2017, 05:32:51 PM

I believe it's either T or H, unless its now been made automatic...

Atleast when u attacking a castle its T
Ser Jaime Knight

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview