Loader
logo

Morghs editor doesn't work for v2.0?

Started by Luka_Mijic, September 24, 2017, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 24, 2017, 11:34:39 AM Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 12:15:20 PM by Luka_Mijic
I tried to update some items, making them available on markets (valyrians swords, armours, etc..), but it doesn't work.
I checked "merchandise", unchecked "unique" , unchecked "faction kingdoms" so it would appear everywhere and set "abundance" to 200 so it could appear straight away (just in case), I updated items and saved them, but it doesn't show my anything :(

In v1.3 it works perfectly.

Please help!
"Dick"... I like it!

idk. I used the troop editor and it worked fine, but on a new game. maybe you should try that?

I tried everything. Restarted the game couple of times.
"Dick"... I like it!

September 24, 2017, 01:49:13 PM #3 Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 01:51:24 PM by Tages Grey
it takes 7 days for the current merchandise to reset to the next load of goods, so you have to wait until that to take place before you will see items in the shops. Additionally, target specific areas so you do not overpopulate the map with goods, since you will bug yourself if you switch the weapons back to their original description and you have not bought all the val weapons.  By doing this just know you are removing the games ability to identify that sword as a Valryian weapon, it will work on live targets, but you will get sodomized by whights and white walkers.

Quote from: Tages Grey on September 24, 2017, 01:49:13 PM
it takes 7 days for the current merchandise to reset to the next load of goods, so you have to wait until that to take place before you will see items in the shops. Additionally, target specific areas so you do not overpopulate the map with goods, since you will bug yourself if you switch the weapons back to their original description and you have not bought all the val weapons.  By doing this just know you are removing the games ability to identify that sword as a Valryian weapon, it will work on live targets, but you will get sodomized by whights and white walkers.

I lost you at  "you will bug yourself if you switch the weapons back to their original description and you have not bought all the val weapons."

Do you mean "unique" square? Is that what makes a weapon valyrian?  That's all I changed. I also checked "merchandise" and increased abundance to 200 just for test, but I don't see why would that bug my game :S
"Dick"... I like it!

Not sure how much better I can explain buy all the stuff you add if you switch it back to the normal settings....

On steam version v1.172 it works, but on non-steam version v1.172 doesn't.

Strange...
"Dick"... I like it!

Mistery solved!

I just needed to switch installation disk. Earlier it was on my local disk C (SSD) and wasn't working, and now it's on my local disk H, which for some reason works perfectly..
Doesn't make any sense to me, but whatever  ;D.

Case closed!
"Dick"... I like it!

Luka, can you add items or change troops stats with Morghs? I mean - does it work in 2.0?

Was curious if i can add some new items to the game and change troops equipment a litle :).

Quote from: robertidaniel on September 27, 2017, 09:50:40 AM
Luka, can you add items or change troops stats with Morghs? I mean - does it work in 2.0?

Was curious if i can add some new items to the game and change troops equipment a litle :).
You can.
None of us are free! We're all men of the Night's Watch.

Yes, you can add and edit troops, items, factions, whatever you like, but first make sure your M&B Warband game is NOT located inside C:\Program files. Kraggrim told me that Program files can cause some issues with making changes to files. :)
"Dick"... I like it!

Quote from: Luka_Mijic on September 28, 2017, 08:34:39 PM
Yes, you can add and edit troops, items, factions, whatever you like, but first make sure your M&B Warband game is NOT located inside C:\Program files. Kraggrim told me that Program files can cause some issues with making changes to files. :)

That's what i was hoping for :). Now i can adjust everything to my liking. Nights watch with cloaks - here i come :).

Thanks guys for the info.

Np, m8. Just make sure you watch tutorials, first. You don't wanna mess something up and break the game :D.
"Dick"... I like it!

I found that you can't change some stats for units (example; to set some faction's unit weapon prof. like twohaded - in Morgh's it looks ok, but in-game stats are the same, unchanged.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview