Loader
logo

Mayor bugged?

Started by Lores, September 10, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, thank you for the great mod. Have been loving it since day one years back.

My Gulltown-Mayor seems to be bugged: Weeks ago I asked him for jobs and he replied "Well, there is this..." and then it followed with a "Sorry, best come back soon." and it kicked me out. So I went me a-questin' around the world, did me some tourneys in Essos, tisntat... went to King's Landing and did me some Varyschemes... and when I returned, all tan and edgy from the big player schemes... he is still caught in his weird loop... and it also bugs a bit about the answer... My character is shown standing in the starting-spawn-point of town (door in the city-wall) from really far and it's all a bit eerie... unless all this is an intentional plot, where the Vale is deteriorating into some metaphysical decrepitude, on account of the gods being mad pissed about what Lysa had been doing and suchlike... which I would love and applaud you for.

Any way to bend that broken dude straight again, though? My fief is around the corner and I like to hang around there...

Cheers and thanks for any help!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview