Loader
logo

Master water dancers

Started by Florian, May 22, 2015, 09:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi,

I started playing this mod and it's great!

I have a problem with a Varis quest: He asked me to bring him 12 Master water dancers from braavos, but it takes ages for them to go from peasant to master. Even with the ctrl+X cheat it's way too long. It is said they can be found in taverns, but i went in all the inns almost and did'nt find them, where the hell are they? :)

thanks for your help

You are right, it takes forever to get 12 master water dancers. Ive made this somewhat easier for the next patch.

ok thanks for the rapid answer!

anyway i managed to find 8 of them already, they were prisoners of a band of bandits. I think the easiest way to get the 6 remaining is to declare war to braavos a capture their soldiers! :)

Thanks again for this great mod!

Hey i have another question, i know it's not the same subject but it'll avoid creating a thread for nothing

SPOILERS

I have been told that the targaryen heir is back in the game, but i can't find him a propose him my help, and after a few days their faction is destroyed

Where can i find him? :)

The way they are currently implemented in Beta 7 doesn't work correctly. I have fully changed this for Beta 8 though. Check the changelog ;)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview