Loader
logo

Lord Varys - The Message

Started by DunksLunk, June 12, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Evening all, I've been playing the mod for the past few days and I can't seem to break away from it. Thanks to everyone who's worked to create it.

I've searched every where but can't seem to find an answer to my question, So now I'm here begging some genius to tell me how to find the elusive swine that I need to deliver a message to in Sunspear. I've been given no name or meeting place and spent about an hour walking up to random kids and asking them weird questions! Kinda feels a bit creepy after a bit  :o

Thanks muchly

Look for a guy standing under the tree in the city center.

How do you get Prince Doran Martell to meet you at Water Gardens? I meet him in the field outside of water gardens and there is no dialogue option to further the quest line. I go to Water Gardens and walk to the village center, but can't seem to find him. Is it supposed to be at a specific time of day?

Quote from: tk8317 on June 22, 2017, 01:03:13 AM
How do you get Prince Doran Martell to meet you at Water Gardens? I meet him in the field outside of water gardens and there is no dialogue option to further the quest line. I go to Water Gardens and walk to the village center, but can't seem to find him. Is it supposed to be at a specific time of day?

just visit the water gardens, he'll be there

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview