Loader
logo

Lord Varys' questline [spoiler]

Started by god666, October 30, 2017, 12:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The last part of Varys quest (the message) affect anything in the world? Will the daenerys show up? If i agree, may i refuse the alliance when daenerys show up (She not deserves the Throne, i must be the King!!! XD)?

Quote from: god666 on October 30, 2017, 12:15:44 AM
The last part of Varys quest (the message) affect anything in the world? Will the daenerys show up? If i agree, may i refuse the alliance when daenerys show up (She not deserves the Throne, i must be the King!!! XD)?

If you chose the characters to be named after HBO's GoT then Daenarys will invade some time after you complete that quest.

The Targaryen faction is then treated like any other, you aren't forced to do anything, you can try to earn the leader's trust and becoe a vassal, join one of the army of one of their lords, or ask them for a job and accept a mercenary contract if they offer it. Usually they offer mercenery contracts right away, and if you have a big number of troops they tend to offer a large sum for the initial contract.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Is there any possibility to get deanerys into westeros after i've killed the spys, and varys Said that im no more needed to him ?

if you fail any of the quests invasion will not be triggered,

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview