Loader
logo

Lannister Armor

Started by Maelys, October 10, 2017, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So i started a new game where I joined Joffrey's army. I saw how the westerlands armor looked, and let's just say i was disappointed. However all the lannister troops have this mad awesome armor so i wanted to get that, but when i checked with the faction smith in king's landing, they also only have westerlands armor instead of lannister armor. Is there a special way to obtain lannister armor?
Shadows gather

Quote from: Badg3r21 on October 10, 2017, 09:00:04 PM
KILL LANNISTERS ;D
and get their armor

This is the only non cheat way.

Otherwise - http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=34425.0
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

I think all armors from a faction should be in the faction's blakcsmith shop, or at least in cites from Lannisters Starks etc...

Quote from: Ettenrocal on October 12, 2017, 02:19:31 PM
I think all armors from a faction should be in the faction's blakcsmith shop, or at least in cites from Lannisters Starks etc...

Lannisters army seems very very rare in shops. As for faction blacksmith is it not just Westerlands stuff instead of specific Lannisters stuff?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

The Lannister Troops are Special Trained and Equiped Troops. Payed and  Trained by House Lannister, like the Stark Troops, Karstark and Bolton Troops.

The Tyrell Troops are the "Basic" Troops of the Reach. It should more be that Tyrell armor should also get al "House Trained" status ^^

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 12, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

Lannisters army seems very very rare in shops. As for faction blacksmith is it not just Westerlands stuff instead of specific Lannisters stuff?

That's what i'm saying to put also Lannister armors in faction's blacksmith shop.

Quote from: Ettenrocal on October 17, 2017, 12:13:10 AM
Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 12, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

That's what i'm saying to put also Lannister armors in faction's blacksmith shop.

But Lannister Troops arent the Faction Troops. Lannister Troops could also be there for the Factions of Reach, North,Riverlands and so on.
The Blacksmith only sells you Faction Specific Armor. Lannister Troops like Karstarks, Boltons and so on, arent Troops of 1 Specific Faction they are Troops of 1 Specific House/Castle.

Lannister are from the Westerlands, Lannisters are a part of the faction and same for others, i don't udnertsand what's the problem.

Quote from: Ettenrocal on October 19, 2017, 10:23:35 PM
Lannister are from the Westerlands, Lannisters are a part of the faction and same for others, i don't udnertsand what's the problem.

You've answered your own question. FACTION shop. Lannisters are part of a faction. Therefore they're not a faction their armour would not be in a faction shop.

Is that the word facion that block you ? Lannister armor is an armor that is Westerlandish so... I don't know what your problem and i don't care. Just giving suggestion no need to "play" on words seriously.

Actually, if your game develops into a state where House Frey comes to own a town, with inn and shops, you'll be able to buy Frey armor instead of Riverlands armor in the faction blacksmith. I'm certain there are some others that work like that, such as Bolton and seems it only works for houses that don't begin the game with a town. Also, I used to get Stark armour very easily from the shop in Winterfell, as my relationship with Robb raised, the easier it was for the Stark armour to appear. Maybe that part still works like that. And yes, Lannister armour is some solid degrees above generic Westerlands gear in design, the stats are all the same though with the exception for the high lords' personal armour.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview