Loader
logo

How to get Valyrian Arakh ?

Started by player, July 12, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Happened to know the Valyrian Arakh is in Lady Korra's hand.

How to get this weapon?

I clear all her pirets, then kill her for 10+ times, and got nothing.

Then I cheat for 10 root skill. still got nothing.

So I want help here, Is thers a possibility to have that Valyrian Arakh ?

I tried another 20+times ,got her boots,or shield. Nothing else.

Now I have to move on.

Sad.

Hello player, I might have a solution to your problem.

If you can capture said Lady Korra you will be able to kill her or send her to the Wall (if you own King's Landing) for high treason, both have some penalties, killing being much worse than sending to the Wall will piss off all the factions and lords. This will grant you her items. I believe this is still how Heartsbane is gotten, as well as various unique armours. Just talk to her when she is your prisoner and choose the "High treason" option followed by either sending her to the Wall or killing her.

If she can't be captured you have to edit the item. Use an item editor like Morgh's, find "valyrian_arakh" and under flags check the box next to "Always loot". I have never tested this myself to be honest, so it may not work, but it is worth a try! If my guesswork is correct this option will make you receive the item every time you defeat her, which might be a bit strong if do it several times for money and arming your companions, so perhaps edit it back after defeating her once?

Best of luck,
Dunk of Flea Bottom

Quote from: Dunk the Castle Wall on July 12, 2018, 04:12:42 PM
Hello player, I might have a solution to your problem.

If you can capture said Lady Korra you will be able to kill her or send her to the Wall (if you own King's Landing) for high treason, both have some penalties, killing being much worse than sending to the Wall will piss off all the factions and lords. This will grant you her items. I believe this is still how Heartsbane is gotten, as well as various unique armours. Just talk to her when she is your prisoner and choose the "High treason" option followed by either sending her to the Wall or killing her.

If she can't be captured you have to edit the item. Use an item editor like Morgh's, find "valyrian_arakh" and under flags check the box next to "Always loot". I have never tested this myself to be honest, so it may not work, but it is worth a try! If my guesswork is correct this option will make you receive the item every time you defeat her, which might be a bit strong if do it several times for money and arming your companions, so perhaps edit it back after defeating her once?

Best of luck,
Dunk of Flea Bottom

Thank you!

Let me explain it. Lady Korra is not a lord but a pirate . This unit is like a soldier . So she can't been sent to the Wall I think.

I think edit is a good way. I will try . Thank you again.

I do not know any special metod for this, but I can make your day better by telling U that she isn't the only one with such arakh... ;) I think there are at least two more, and one of them is in hands of one of the named units from Windblown or Second Sons...
Valar issi Targaryen.

Quote from: meldragon on July 13, 2018, 04:46:01 PM
I do not know any special metod for this, but I can make your day better by telling U that she isn't the only one with such arakh... ;) I think there are at least two more, and one of them is in hands of one of the named units from Windblown or Second Sons...

I will lock Korra in prison till she hand out her Arakh ! :D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview