Loader
logo

How do you defeat a faction?

Started by Montblanc, October 11, 2017, 03:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Exactly what the title says, I've been scouring forums for the answer. I got a thread on reddit saying that you have to capture all the lords from that faction to effectively defeat it. Idk, what is the correct way to defeat a faction and extinguish it permanently after you capture all its fiefs. Maybe I'll find out by the time I check this thread again. But if someone answers this meanwhile I'll be very grateful anyway.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quote from: Montblanc on October 11, 2017, 03:43:23 AM
Exactly what the title says, I've been scouring forums for the answer. I got a thread on reddit saying that you have to capture all the lords from that faction to effectively defeat it. Idk, what is the correct way to defeat a faction and extinguish it permanently after you capture all its fiefs. Maybe I'll find out by the time I check this thread again. But if someone answers this meanwhile I'll be very grateful anyway.

Playing Static wars you have to send every lord to the wall or kill them all. On static lords never change factions unless the player persuades them to join their own.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

I'm playing static wars and just wiped out Volantis. All their lords are alive and roaming the land. Saw one near Lannisport. On faction screen Volantis is set as Defeated, on faction relations Volantis doesn't show anymore. No village recruits volantine peasants, only crown peasants (my faction).
I don't think sending them to the wall is required.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview