Loader
logo

Help! How to reduce the number of soldiers in battles

Started by germantfhiop, May 01, 2019, 09:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello! Such a problem - in A World of Ice and Fire v4.3 the minimum battle size is 150, this is too much for my laptop. Dear Produno, tell me how to lower this number to 30 as in the original warband. I tried to look for the values in the files and found it, in the scripts in the line current_battle_size -1 lowered the values to 50. In the game, visually in the slider the size of the battle also became 50, but in fact during the battle 150 npc spawn. Broke his whole brain. Sorry Google this translator.

Go to documents\warband and open rgl_config.txt. There is a line "battle_size = 1.0000". If you change it to 0.2000 it should be 30 instead of 150.

Unfortunately, this method did not help. The mod apparently does not read rgl_config. By the way, the battle_size string was exactly 0.0000 for some reason.

Goto module.ini and look for battle_size_min = 150. Change this to whatever you like and see if that works or not.

Hello. I already tried it. The only thing that changes in the menu is the slider itself to the indicated size, but in scenes it always spawns somewhere 150 bots. Now I have such values displayed in module.ini. Battle_size_min = 30 #Was 30
battle_size_max = 60. And how can I remove the current_battle_size -1 script from the scripts file? I think the reason for it.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview