Loader
logo

Find Item menu???

Started by fluxklux, September 30, 2017, 09:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay so ever since i downloaded awoiaf 4.0 i cant seem to find the 'find item' menu. Is it removed? And if so why?
What do we say to the Lord of Death?

'Not today.'

I think you meant 2.0. Btw, I recommend you updating to 2.2.

Here is an explanation from release article:

"There has been some big changes in this release and one of them I would like to touch upon is the removal of the find item cheat menu. The reasons behind this are simple, it causes bugs, issues and the game to crash. This is a limitation with the sheer size of the mod and the warband engine. Some of you have voiced your concerns of me removing this and I hear you! So I have been trying to add ways to allow the player to acquire all the items in the mod."

TL;DR: It was removed due to instability issues.

Quote from: Moose on September 30, 2017, 10:34:35 AM
I think you meant 2.0. Btw, I recommend you updating to 2.2.

Here is an explanation from release article:

"There has been some big changes in this release and one of them I would like to touch upon is the removal of the find item cheat menu. The reasons behind this are simple, it causes bugs, issues and the game to crash. This is a limitation with the sheer size of the mod and the warband engine. Some of you have voiced your concerns of me removing this and I hear you! So I have been trying to add ways to allow the player to acquire all the items in the mod."

TL;DR: It was removed due to instability issues.
How do I upgrade to 2.2?

You need to download it from here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire/downloads/a-world-of-ice-and-fire-hotfix-22

Then, extract it into your A World of Ice and Fire folder. Choose to replace existing data, if asked.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview