Loader
logo

Faith & religion

Started by taha, March 31, 2023, 11:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This thing is driving me crazy, please help.

My character is Valyrian, male. Religion is obviously R'hllor. Left home due religious fervor. Special skill - warrior. Pretty much a zealot, sort of male variant of Melisandre. Ah, and is not my 1st game, I've beaten walkers a couple of times.

Problem is, each time I build a shrine or a temple in a village, the results are random. Some times I get "people continue to worship other gods", other times "very few people worship God of Light" or even "*different faith* is worshiped here". Very seldom I get full conversion.

I had Kings Landing converted yet it's villages were of different faith. For castles is even worse, I don't have the option to build shrines there, and their loyalty is slowly dropping.

I tried to build shrines in villages after I showered them with honey (got them to 99 loyalty) and I got the same results. I tried to build it 1st, or last... no dice.

So, what am I doing wrong? I'm out of ideas of what else to try.

And if everything fails, or the results are truly random, what do I have to edit in save-game to modify the village / town / castle religion? (Mbn savegame editor)

Thanks.

Ah, c'mon guys... No one?
I know for a fact forum posts are redirected to discord.

No one have a clue?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview