Loader
logo

extreme random stutter/lag all of a sudden?

Started by Molferen, May 02, 2019, 12:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 02, 2019, 12:18:14 AM Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 12:39:55 AM by Molferen
I have some major lag issues right now. I have no idea what is happening.
My battle-size is set to 301 and it has been running PERFECTLY fine at 60 fps with no problems the last week i have played this mod.
I was fighting The Vale they had 1500 troops against my 295 at my castle, and that's when shit hit the fan.. Uncontrollably low FPS and extreme stutter, i dont know if it's because the game isnt registering that i have the slider set to 301 in battle-size, because when i looked at their troops it was like ALL of them was spawning in. I even set my textures and all of the video settings to the lowest possible = same result. ???

I have the latest version of Mount & Blade Warband ✔
I just recently downloaded the Mod so i believe it's the current up-to-date version ✔
I have turned on "Load Textures on Demand" ✔
I am not running the game in Edit mode ✔

And keep in mind that the game was running PERFECT before this incident. I had to ALT+F4 to get out of the game, that was how bad it was.. I am going to try it again and see how it works now. But for some reason i believe it's because it's overwriting my battle-size settings  ???.

Edit: I tried to load in again... Same deal. I had to use Ctrl+F4 to kill a lot of them. Though it seem's that it might be the city "Gulltown" that makes me stutter like CRAZY.. Just doesnt make alot of sense because when i was sieging this city i had next to 0 lag. But when i got sieged my FPS turned to garbage.. So it might be performance issues in Gulltown.. Gonna do some further testing when sieging other towns.

Ok let me know how you get on. I will be releasing a hotfix soon for other issues.

same here, i really want to play your mod, but today first time i entered to a big fight like 300vs300. My game version is 1.174 and mod version is 4.2. And i've started having lag like hell. My battlesize was 150. I couldn't even finish the battle, just quitted, than i tried again with changing graphic quality to low but issue persisted. Until that fight i had zero problems with mod, i had many small bandit fights too, but when soldier count increases game becomes unplayable..

I've noticed that my battle size changes on its own. It has something to do with whether you change that option in the native menu or the camp menu. Also, I get the bug to where all of my troops spawn in if I choose to loot and burn certain walled fiefs. I can't replicate it with any consistency.

Quote from: Maester Rawl on May 04, 2019, 03:13:36 PM
I've noticed that my battle size changes on its own. It has something to do with whether you change that option in the native menu or the camp menu. Also, I get the bug to where all of my troops spawn in if I choose to loot and burn certain walled fiefs. I can't replicate it with any consistency.

Ahh, ok. So that will be why some complain about crashes when trying to plunder parties.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview