Loader
logo

Commoner Trust

Started by echo268, December 20, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
How do I increase commoner trust? I've been doing village quests whenever I come across them and I've never raided a village (did take out one caravan but it was a faction I was at war with), but I'm still "untrusted".

Off topic but I also somehow have negative right to rule and I'm not sure how that happened.

I would also like to know how to improve commoner trust. This concept should be explained on the concept page in game.

Quote from: echo268 on December 20, 2018, 01:34:44 AM
How do I increase commoner trust? I've been doing village quests whenever I come across them and I've never raided a village (did take out one caravan but it was a faction I was at war with), but I'm still "untrusted".

Off topic but I also somehow have negative right to rule and I'm not sure how that happened.

I did a run through and I wanted to be kind of a Bronn type. But I was also playing as Dornish and the Martells and the other lords were always going on about honor so I ended up being really upstanding. I think I raided like one village early on when I was a mercenary for someone. I had so much honor to spare I never ransomed prisoners. All the cities loved me. I did missions for villages. All my stats made me a paragon of virtue.  But I never got positive commoner. I just used the recruiter so it really didnt matter.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview