Loader
logo

Can not complete Bolster the Black Q - despite Robb being alive

Started by Karolinen, August 20, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, I went on to Castle Black and gave the message to Mormont, then suppressed the wildlings at Skull Bridge. So far so good. Robb Stark was captured by Lannisters though, making it impossible for me to give him the letter from Mormont so I enlisted in a northern Lords army. I got captured but fled, and now Robb is back but there is no dialogue option for my quest except a regular "Destroy Bandit Lair"-quest. Which seems impossible to find by the way.

What have I done wrong? Have I missed anything? I'm at day 62
Home is where the friends and the girls are. And of course, in the room where a computer with Mount and Blade installed on it.

- Karolinen

Quote from: Karolinen on August 20, 2018, 12:31:01 PM
So, I went on to Castle Black and gave the message to Mormont, then suppressed the wildlings at Skull Bridge. So far so good. Robb Stark was captured by Lannisters though, making it impossible for me to give him the letter from Mormont so I enlisted in a northern Lords army. I got captured but fled, and now Robb is back but there is no dialogue option for my quest except a regular "Destroy Bandit Lair"-quest. Which seems impossible to find by the way.

its a long shot, but try retiring and then talking to robb again.

Quote from: Thedudeist on August 23, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
Quote from: Karolinen on August 20, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

its a long shot, but try retiring and then talking to robb again.

I found the solution. If you already have an ordinary quest from Robb, you need to get done with it or declare off (decline) before you can proceed with the questline

This subject is solved  :)
Home is where the friends and the girls are. And of course, in the room where a computer with Mount and Blade installed on it.

- Karolinen

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview