Loader
logo

About Books???

Started by Montblanc, October 05, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How do you give a book to your companions, and how do you get them to read a book? I have the manuals that give healing skills a bonus and I don't need those, Qyburn should be carrying them but I haven't figured out how to transfer stuff to my companions' inventory.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quote from: Montblanc on October 05, 2017, 08:33:03 PM
How do you give a book to your companions, and how do you get them to read a book? I have the manuals that give healing skills a bonus and I don't need those, Qyburn should be carrying them but I haven't figured out how to transfer stuff to my companions' inventory.

Short answer, you can't.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 05, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

Short answer, you can't.

That sucks, so basically it's better to just use the ones that are readable and sell everything once it's done.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quote from: Montblanc on October 05, 2017, 11:17:46 PM
Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 05, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

Short answer, you can't.

That sucks, so basically it's better to just use the ones that are readable and sell everything once it's done.

Yeah, the idea of the books is to boost the player (party skills and the like)
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview