Loader
logo

[3.0] Cattle herd quest - cannot be delivered to island towns

Started by lefiath, January 07, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Standard cattle delivery quest from a guildmaster, except he requested me to deliver it to one of the island cities that I can only get to on a ship. So I sailed there, and of course the cattle herd couldn't follow me, it actually got stuck on water, unable to move. If possible, it would be reasonable to exclude the island towns from this type of quest, because as far as I'm concerned, there is no way to get the herd across the sea. (It would still suck if I had to deliver cattle from one continent to another, since I would be stuck as well, but at least with islands it's 100% impossible, unless I'm missing something.)

please post part of the dialogue to the quest so I can find it and take a look.

I've managed to find a video featuring the quest, because I don't think I'll be lucky enough to get the quest any time soon - especially since Guild Masters in this mod tend to quickly run out of quests, which is rather tedious.

https://youtu.be/BkJBOFQ5zKw?t=2m19s - exact timestamp

Quote from: meldragon on January 07, 2018, 02:00:05 PM
Eh, I had same problem in every mode I played.

I've never played a mod with stand alone towns on islands, so it never was an issue.

I had the same quest, given by the guildmaster at the Arbor. Didn't work when I took the ferry but I think it worked when I took a ship to another port at the city. (it might have been the other way around, I don't remember. Maybe it only worked with an own ship, but it worked somehow)  ;D

part of the dialogue:

"One of the merchants here is looking for herdsmen to take his cattle to the market"

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview