Loader
logo

[3.0] Can't find fine velvet

Started by sprackly, January 27, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm trying to move capitol and can't find fine velvet anywhere. I just cheated and visited every town in game. Tried it again a week later. No velvet anywhere.

Its just really rare, I searched town after town but eventually found it after a few trips... then sods law.. it was in loads of towns after.

Persevere my friend!

Worst case scenario, I've found out that I had better luck getting velvet after raiding random villages then finding it in towns, so you might try that. Alternatively, you can set up an enterprise making velvet and get it from that. At least that is guaranteed, it just takes some time as well.

Quote from: lefiath on January 28, 2018, 03:21:30 AM
Alternatively, you can set up an enterprise making velvet and get it from that. At least that is guaranteed, it just takes some time as well.

I think that's the best and easiest option
Valar issi Targaryen.

Solved it by making an enterprise. Thanks for the pointer.

And then soon after I stumbled across one being sold at a village near castle black.

January 29, 2018, 11:09:10 AM #5 Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:10:51 AM by Shuher
That looks ridiculous to me, to be honest... Imagine Stannis running around the continent, visiting every village, looking for a peace of cloth for curtains  :D Would be more realistic to be able to put an order via master of coin, for 2x price, for example, or just pay much money and wait two weeks for new residence... BTW, mayors don't have enterprise option, since I've become vassal or king (don't remember) - is it normal?

Enterprise should always be there regardless of your status.

All that stuff needed to change capitol is anoying and unnecessary, if U ask me... There's no point in it at all. I know it should keep player busy,but it is just a way to make player frustrated...
Valar issi Targaryen.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview