Loader
logo

[1.173]HUGEPROBLEM

Started by ?, September 08, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just started the game, I loaded my game file (I am already married and should also have a child but after naming her I never saw or heard anything of her!!!. I had about 890.000 stags in my treasury and I have 120.000 in my inventory and I also have a huge army of red cloaks and many fiefs....) so as you might have noticed I am really enjoying the game (just the thing with the child is annoying me since quite a while but I thougth that I´ll see here when she´s older or something but I already stopped to hope for her ever appearing) so this time I started with a battle and wondered about the way my dog looked like ... it was just some guy in his underpants running around, in one battle it even was this guy riding my actual dog, but after that I noticed in a tournament that my hair and my beard was gone and my face just looked like the one of the "dog"guy so I started wondering even more. And then the maester where changed and also naked and my wife had disappeared in my town, my Masters look different... my TREASURY was EMPTY (almost died at that sight) and I don´t know if that´s the bug or something else but in Barrowtown the locals had no money or items but Castle Black had some... and yeah what did I forget? Oh yeah as I looked in Notes to see if my wife was still there I saw that the characterThing was changed completely, some guys that are normally not there are there and everything is out of order and as soon as I scrolled down on my page I saw that my family was suddenly huge and there were a lot of sons-in-law and daughters-in-law and a lot of husbands even tough I´m a male in the game (I noticed that in the game all Lady vassals were married to Ladys even other vassal-Ladys which is kinda inaccurate) so back to the husbands ... I noticed that one guy was named something like Knight 1 1 wife should not be seen in the game (or something like that I don´t remember correctly and I don´t want to look now because I´m a little bit pissed) so the I hope that those were all the problems I noticed in the few minutes I looked at that disaster before I quitted and now I seriously don´t want to start a new game because I´m already pretty far and at like day 876 or so and I don´t even know if it would work there...!  As I mentioned earlier this is a huge problem! Please help me! And please answer to my problem to my E-mail that i filled in up there! HELP!

I tought of this all night and all day and I think I found the problem now because I remember that as I started Steam the game had a update so most probably the mod isn´t compatible with the game anymore.
What now? The modders could update their mod which will take some time I can imagine or I could play with an earlier version of the game which I had to do and did with minecraft and the mods because there it was easy but with M&BW I don´t know how to play on a earlier version. I will know try do reinstall the mod and hope that it works but honestly I think it won´t and after that I´m just doomed to wait and hope that someday I will discover that it is workig again.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview