Loader
logo

[v8.2] Kingsguard Buv

Started by Raouf07, August 04, 2023, 11:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello produno and sorry for my bad english

So in my current playthrough i am in day 569 and finally after a very very long time of waiting joffrey got his ass kicked and then all of Kingsguard members were taken prisoner by captain-general harry strickland , then i attacked harry and to be sure ( this was said in wiki) that i recruit them i captured then with a bunch of golden company members , and after days and days there was only Kingsguard members held captive at my party , and when i try to recruit them ... It says THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PRISONERS TO RECRUIT FROM!!! but i do have all of Kingsguard members as prisoners and when i talk to them i only can kill them or let them go and there is no joining option! PLEASE look into this because i have been playing this mod for weeks and multiple playthroughs just to be able to roleplay the game and become king with Kingsguard and so on... But this will ruin my save, and i have to start from zero!

Thanks

Hey,

The wiki is not correct. Can you link the page here and i will change it?

You used to be able to recruit them but it was bugged so i removed that option. There is still a glitch where you can still recruit them in the way described in the wiki, but it does not always work and was never meant to.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview