Loader
logo

Ship combat (Beta 9)

Started by JIM7S, April 28, 2016, 10:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 28, 2016, 10:32:25 AM Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 08:20:40 PM by JIM7S
Beta 9

1) Ship Combat
Bug description: I'm currently serving in a northern lords army and come across a bug when entering ship combat.   
Basically every time the lord initiates combat at sea, all his men, my fellow soldiers, will instantly attack me instead of the enemy.
Once they've killed me, the battle ends saying i've lost, despite being on their team.
How to reproduce: Not sure, it seems to mainly happen with other friendly lords are also involved. Though i can't say for certain. 

2) Super speed soldiers
Bug description: Again I'm currently serving in a northern lords army, I have no idea about when or what triggers this, but on a few of my battles a handful of the iron born troops were whizzing around the map at super speed.   
How to reproduce:  It seems almost random and i haven't been able to reproduce it yet. If i do i'll try to find more details.

3) Less of a bug more a balancing issue, Riverlands continue to stomp the westerlands on all my games. It seems as if the westerlands can't replenish troops quickly enough as after a few weeks in game most of their lords have only a handful left and so get destroyed. Same happens with the iron islands

4) While trying to find out more info about the first bug, i noticed a lot of other problems with the naval combat, including ships spawning on top of each other, script errors, and battles with only 3 men spawning on either side despite being a 200 vs 200 battle. Not sure whether its just my game.   

5) Factions not disappearing after losing all holdings
Bug description: Despite not having any holding the westerlands and iron islands continue to exist and run around the map with one person armies.   
How to reproduce:  Wait for them to loose.

6) Bolster the Black quest bug
Bug description: Its asking me to talk to to king robb stark about more troops for the nights watch, however every time i speak to him there isn't an option.

7) Renown scrip error
Bug description: Every time i win a tournament i get a script error about renown calculations. Will try to post a screen shot next time it happens.     
How to reproduce: Win a tournament

8) Attacked by allies
Bug description: I'm currently a lord with the vale, and i'm getting attacked by the lords and and patrols of the stormlands, despite not being at war with them. In fact most of the lords of the of the stormlands are friends. I didn't notice any events or actions that led to this, i was passing one of there holding and they simply started to attack me.       

Super speed soldiers: This bug was in beta 8.6 too, ironborn wandering parties get that issue. I think produno took a look on it but it either didn't got fixed or the bugg appeared again.

Talking about ship combat, sometimes I got kicked so far I appear in water a far from ships, and drown, of course

April 28, 2016, 03:18:59 PM #2 Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:24:26 PM by ZeR0W1
yeah, the naval warfare thing looks buggy as f**k, this isn't something new... Anyway, my guess is that Prod will fix this in something around two or three versions, you shouldn't take my word on it though...

Quote from: JIM7S on April 28, 2016, 10:32:25 AM

8) Attacked by allies
Bug description: I'm currently a lord with the vale, and i'm getting attacked by the lords and and patrols of the stormlands, despite not being at war with them. In fact most of the lords of the of the stormlands are friends. I didn't notice any events or actions that led to this, i was passing one of there holding and they simply started to attack me.       

Same here, only difference is I'm being attacked by the Vale while playing for the riverlands.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview