Loader
logo

Vanishing Lords

Started by KingWarhammer96, October 10, 2015, 02:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was playing as a lord from the Riverlands and I noticed other lords starting to vanish from the map and they aren't captured because I used a cheat to check all the castles. Joffrey, Edmure and Brynden Tully are all gone. Karl Vance and Walder Frey are gone too. I hope you can fix this glitch.

October 10, 2015, 03:19:17 AM #1 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:48:16 AM by WolfWitness
You sure aren't they just defeated in battle and in the process of respawning?

They might be, I'm not sure exactly how long it takes for them to respawn though. All the characters I mentioned have been missing for more than 20 days. Is that a normal amount of time? I don't remember anyone missing for that long.

October 11, 2015, 09:22:29 AM #3 Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 09:24:20 AM by WolfWitness
Okay. I did an experiment and defeated every single lord in Westeros. All of them where defeated in the same day.
After that I waited to see how fast the respawns are.
While some lords are respawning, a lot of them are not coming back. The Westerlands are particularly hit bad, except for 2 lords, no one has respawned back after 40 days, meanwhile Riverlands is slowly besieging away their territory.

If you could carry on and let me know that would be great. What version ate you playing?

The dev build.

I redid the experiment, this time I defeated every single lord on the map except Sealord Ferrego Antaryon because he was always staying in Bravos which I couldn't force cheat a siege. I also pillaged every single Town (Except Bravos) and Castle this time as well incase that's what causing the issue. I ran the experiment this time 100 days, a whopping 8 lords came back.

Also this kept turning up:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I didn't pay attention of it first, then I noticed that it had "invalid party" in it.
It shows up at the beginning of a new day. Right about the time when lord respawn.

That's to do with the kingsguard script ive been trying to work on. So shouldn't interfere with lords respawning.

October 12, 2015, 01:41:06 AM #7 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:56:47 AM by WolfWitness
I continued the experiment, had to defeat several respawned because they were besieging Westerlands territory. Westerlands lost King's Landing and Duskendale.
All settlements have pretty much recovered with garrisons in castles at roughly 200-300 strong and towns at 300-500. But no lords since my last report have respawned. I stopped at day 176 because I'm fairly sure I wasn't going to see anything different( and i was getting bored).

Also the mushroom and peasant tied to a tree events happen a lot

Ok cheers. Ill take a look at the lord respawn script.

Good luck on that man. Sorry I can't be much more help.

Problem is still persisting but I've also noticed that most of the lords who have vanished all vanished around the same time. (25 or 26 days ago).

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview