Loader
logo

Dev build 28-10-15

Started by Produno, October 28, 2015, 11:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 28, 2015, 11:39:46 AM Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:43:50 PM by Produno
Heres the next dev build for you guys to test.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zbwhvrw0fud7xm/A%20World%20of%20Ice%20and%20Fire%20-%20dev%20build%2028.10.15.rar?dl=0

You can see whats been changed in the changelog.

Known bugs

The Wall great hall scene needs fixing.
Harrenhal needs finishing.
Some face textures are missing - if anyone wants to check them all and let me know which that would be great!!

This will be the last dev build with a possible release next week after this week ends AMA. So its important you can find any bug/anomaly/issues possible.

Thanks again to everyone that's helped to bug test. This version would be no where near as polished as it is without you!!

Edit**

This needs to be installed over the last dev build.

Oh, just noticed the new build. Who cares about becoming ruler of Essos - i have a new quest on my hands! For this, i shall become a mercenary traveling everywhere in the known world, hunting bugs and issues wherever i can find them.

Haha, dont forget your notepad. Maybe this time the pen will be mightier than the sword :).

I tried twice to install it over the last build (17/10) but i always get the old one (with my old saves!), what am i doing wrong? I feel noobish sometimes..  :-\

It only overwrites certain files, only the files I changed - to save uploading/downloading the whole thing again.

Your saves will still be present, though I would suggest starting a new game.

I did, but when i checked  the things you changed, i found that Claw Isle is still not reachable , the North starts at war with the Free Folk etc. As if it had not been updated  ???

Quote from: Matt Ward on October 29, 2015, 04:57:36 PM
I did, but when i checked  the things you changed, i found that Claw Isle is still not reachable , the North starts at war with the Free Folk etc. As if it had not been updated  ???

Hmm ok. Have you extracted the new dev build, cut the contents of that folder and place them into your current dev build folder. Overwrite everything it asks.

Is the army respawn fix already built into this? Or should still be using your fix?

October 29, 2015, 07:48:37 PM #8 Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:01:18 PM by Matt Ward
Quote from: Produno on October 29, 2015, 05:07:05 PM
Hmm ok. Have you extracted the new dev build, cut the contents of that folder and place them into your current dev build folder. Overwrite everything it asks.
I will try to get it fixed so Claw Isle is fixed and i can retry the Stannis playtrough :)

EDIT: silly, silly me.. I should have checked, i copied the new build folder inside the old one, instead of all its contents .. *Facepalm* Guess i need more sleep :P

Quote from: WolfWitness on October 29, 2015, 07:25:14 PM
Is the army respawn fix already built into this? Or should still be using your fix?

All fixes are in this dev build - this is the latest release.

Matt Ward

Glad you got it sorted :)

Link not found on the previuos devbuild, which is why I can't install this one

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview