Loader
logo

Dev build 28-10-15 Issues and Quirks

Started by WolfWitness, October 29, 2015, 07:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 29, 2015, 07:39:36 PM Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:18:15 PM by Produno
Characters missing hair

Harma Dogshead
Mary Mertyns

Characters missing Faces

Clement Piper             - fixed     
Galbart Glover           - fixed     
William Mooton          - fixed     
Dick Crabb                - fixed     

Name in lower-case

Leah Albersen   - fixed     
Slingers          - fixed     

October 30, 2015, 09:07:01 AM #1 Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 09:09:14 AM by WolfWitness
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Lords-not-respawning issue is back for me. I was observing the movements of the North now that they're no longer at war with the Free Folk on default when I noticed that none of the Free Folk Lords are respawning. I waited for 30 days and not one came back.

As for the North, the diplomatic changes has made the faction really aggressive, wiping out the Iron Isles in 90 days. After that, they take the Westerland holdings of Banefort, The Crag and Faircastle, and are now on the process of taking Kayce.

Also, the Free Folk giants' name is in lower case

Hmm ok. Though it was def fixed before but the targ lords spawned when they shouldnt?

I know the problem code, i just need to find something that works.

Not a peep from the Targs.

These specific items are missing textures

Worn tunic
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

This particular peasant dress
[spoiler][/spoiler]

So, i have played a bit with the new build.

Produno, could you doublecheck if you can reach Claw Isle? It's not fixed for me yet, strangely. I made sure to start a new game to test it but i still can't reach it. I think in an older build i couldn't reach Blacktyde too, but in this one apparently i can..

Probably this is a long-standing issue, but since i see some scene fixes in the changelogs, i wanted to point out an issue that bothers me quite a bit: many ports and villages located on the coast have wrong scenes, i.e. hilly scenes like Purple Harbour.

Talking about ports, there is another pretty big issue that is there since Beta 7: when you get defeated in a naval battle and your companions carry you away, you automatically get to the "nearest port". Which is always Braavos, even if you were in the Iron Islands! I could think that you can only go in friendly/neutral ports, but then there would be all the southern ports or Gulltown in the vale.. It is a long way back to Westeros from Braavos  :-\

I see you also changed Whitetree and Cranster's Keep's allegiance. It may make sense since Craster is "friendly" to the NW and i suppose there is no way you could make it "neutral" without it being its own faction, right?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview