Loader
logo

Dev Build 17.10.15

Started by Produno, October 17, 2015, 01:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Exactly a month later we have the next dev build. Check the changelog for the latest changes. Though its been mostly bug fixes and just a few new features/scenes etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tyg5rgykabvtvt/A%20World%20of%20Ice%20and%20Fire%20-%20dev%20build%2017.10.15.rar?dl=0

Known bugs

Showing troop id error on game start due to kingsguard script.  - This will either be fixed or removed before the next release.
4 scenes currently cause a crash. The Eyrie, Longbow hall, Mistwood, Bandallon. - I will find placeholders for these before the next release.
Highgarden still shows red text errors on troop id when entering the great hall. - will be fixed before the next release.
The Wall great hall needs coding in. Currently it takes you beyond the walls. - will be fixed before the next release.

This will be the last dev build before I release Beta 8 Final to the rest of the public so please try and post as many bugs/issues as possible!!

Cheers all.

October 17, 2015, 08:55:49 PM #1 Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 08:58:41 PM by WolfWitness
Downloading now. Want me to check the Lord respawns again?

I'm sorry if I haven't been active around the forums but am I allowed to record this?

Hello mate.

It contains bugs and unfinished bits n bobs, so i would rather you didnt. I would like the massess to experience beta 8 in the best way possible. Hence me releasing these in first place to find bugs.

I shall be releasing an updated dev build later today sometime.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview